Caltex Cessnyl Success Story

Neal Singh
Administrator

From: Marlize Baird [hidden email]
Sent: 30 August 2012 12:21 PM
To: [hidden email]
Cc: 'Cessnyl'
Subject: cessnyl

Hi Neal,

I would like to thank you and your team at smartfuel for the great POS equipment we are currently using. While reviewing our daily operations the other day I came to realize how much we rely on your wireless system. During the course of a busy day we have to solve many problems as they arise, I can’t recall the last time we had to resolve a problem with our POS. Your smartfuel system controls our whole business from the forecourt with wireless communication from our pumps. With staff tagging, every sale is accounted for and used as a reference for any customer enquiry. Most of the large businesses in town use our account tagging system to control their vehicle fleets with ease. This system can generate a number of reports to help different types of businesses control there fuel consumption. With a range of options available on the end of shift reports, we can reconcile our daily turnover with ease. With spring approaching and the threat of lightning strikes with once more, we are thankful for the wireless system smartfuel has developed, a few years ago we were resigned to the fact that we would have to replace a few circuit boards on our pumps during the course of summer. Since we upgrade to the wireless system a few years ago we have not replaced one single circuit board. We started using the smartfuel system about 10 years ago, back when cables were connected to every pump. Over the years we have upgraded our system to keep in touch with the latest developments from your highly skilled staff. I would highly recommend the Smartfuel POS to anyone in the fuel industry, with our busy lifestyles you forget it is even there. Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Nelsen Baird

Cessnyl Filling Station

Modimolle.