Combo Specials at the Point of Sale

Jeannine Tshibangu
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Feature: Combo Specials
Note:
The smartfuel POS allows you now to sell items in Combo. For example any 500ml drink + any 125 g Simba chips for a given amount and over a set period.
The only thing you need to do is to set up your Combo promotions from our new Back office and the Point of Sale will pick up the items in promotions and give a deduction based on the discount you are giving away.
This feature has not changed the look of the POS but its functionality.

Promo Example

on the figure above, we have a promotion of One 500ml drink+ any 125 g Simba chips that gives a R2 discount. When a matching Combo is found at the POS, the customer will get a discount based on the value specified.

When configuring your combo specials at the Back office, you have a report that will show you the items that you have configured, their normal price as well as their price as part of a promotion.
below is a figure that shows how the report looks like.Any of the 500ml drink + any of the 125g Simba at R18

RE: Combo Specials at the Point of Sale

fanie.mthethwa

Jeannine,

Please ensure that these messages and updates are always directed and copied to Thulani Radebe who is our Operations Manager.

Fanie Mthethwa

The smartfuel POS allows you now to sell items in Combo. For example any 500ml drink + any 125 g Simba chips for a given amount and over a set period.
The only thing you need to do is to set up your Combo promotions from our new Back office and the Point of Sale will pick up the items in promotions and give a deduction based on the discount you are giving away.
This feature has not changed the look of the POS but its functionality.

Image removed by sender. Promo Example

on the figure above, we have a promotion of One 500ml drink+ any 125 g Simba chips that gives a R2 discount. When a matching Combo is found at the POS, the customer will get a discount based on the value specified.

When configuring your combo specials at the Back office, you have a report that will show you the items that you have configured, their normal price as well as their price as part of

http://the-smartfuel-system-user-forum.2303864.n4.nabble.com/Combo-Specials-at-the-Point-of-Sale-tp4639467.html

To start a new topic under The SmartFuel System User Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The SmartFuel System User Forum, click here.
NAML

RE: Combo Specials at the Point of Sale

Jeannine Tshibangu
Administrator
Hi Fannie,
Thank you for the feedback, I will ensure that I forward them to him each time I post unto the forum.

Please ensure that these messages and updates are always directed and copied to Thulani Radebe who is our Operations Manager.

Fanie Mthethwa

The smartfuel POS allows you now to sell items in Combo. For example any 500ml drink + any 125 g Simba chips for a given amount and over a set period.
The only thing you need to do is to set up your Combo promotions from our new Back office and the Point of Sale will pick up the items in promotions and give a deduction based on the discount you are giving away.
This feature has not changed the look of the POS but its functionality.

click here.
NAML

http://the-smartfuel-system-user-forum.2303864.n4.nabble.com/Combo-Specials-at-the-Point-of-Sale-tp4639467p4639469.html
To unsubscribe from Combo Specials at the Point of Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Combo Specials at the Point of Sale

Illze Coetzer
When you sell a promo like a 500ml coke and 125g chips, will it also deduct  1 from each of the stock on hand?
illze

RE: Combo Specials at the Point of Sale

Jeannine Tshibangu
Administrator

Yes Illze,

All the items that are sold as part of the Combo get deducted as well on your stock on hand just like they are when they do not form a Combo.