MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS UPSIDE DOWN. HOW DO I FIX IT?

MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS UPSIDE DOWN. HOW DO I FIX IT?

stella
Administrator

MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS UPSIDE DOWN. HOW DO I FIX IT?.
Symptoms of the problem

The wallpaper, desktop icons, fonts, mouse-cursor and even the start-up screen...everything was displayed or moved upside down.

Actual problem found

To reverse the upside down screen mode:

PRESS CTRL+ ALT and the UP ARROW (arrows console) at the same time; the screen will probably go blank. Turn off the monitor, turn it on again and the display will be normal again.

Works for Windows XP Home and Prof.

What can be done to resolve this problem from reoccurring in future!

Follow the above steps.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7339 (20120730) __________

http://www.eset.com