Sample Slips

Danny Kahumba
Administrator
Dear Corinne,
I have received a request from Neal to send you sample slips that I have attached to this email.
The slip can be configured to automatically print more than 1 copy [Typically printing 2 slips at the time].
From the BackOffice, a slip can be reprinted at any time, even if the transaction took place a year ago.
Thank you for the interest in the system and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Kind regards

Danny Kahumba
Production Executive

Microlight Investments T/A
Smartfuel

33 Grenville Ave
Savoy Estates
Johannesburg
Tel: +27 11 786 6335
      +27 11 887 3309
      +27 87 805 7224
Fax:+27 86 527 2831
Cell:+27 83 296 4567
24Hrs Hotline: +27 83 296 4566

Email: [hidden email]
www.smartfuel.co.za

Account slip 1.JPG (38K) Download Attachment
Account slip 2.JPG (46K) Download Attachment